Fang Yang

Date of Award


Document Type

MA Project - Open Access

Project Type

MA Project - Business Plan

Degree Name

Master of Arts (MA)


Art Business

First Advisor

Jin Zhang

Second Advisor

Agnes Berecz


Beijing ArtPro Technology Co., Ltd. (Hereinafter referred to as ArtPro) was
established in November 2019 with a registered capital of 10 million yuan. It is a capital starting form in which Wu Jian, the founder and legal representative, contributes 70% and the other three co founders jointly contribute 30%.
The founder and core management of ArtPro are from the core product teams of
China's leading Internet companies, such as Sogou, Tencent, ByteDance and Artron. With strong Internet genes and domestic leading brand marketing, product design and technology research and development capabilities, ArtPro is a team with superb technology, tacit cooperation, passion, continuous innovation and evolution. We have 15 product/design/sales personnel, 20 experts in technology, algorithm, operation and back-end development, and a team of 50 people. The service cooperation fields include auction big data, live broadcast, new retail, advertising, blockchain and many other fields, affecting the product experience of hundreds of millions of users worldwide. ArtPro's existing business foundation can help collectors and art practitioners more quickly obtain information about artists and works of art, while providing a series of decision support and query tools to assist art research and trading.